09 December 2013

Holy One Track Bat Computer Mind, Batman

I knew nothing of Adobe Analytics, until this post appeared on R-bloggers (and not much more as I type, of course). What motivated this post is the following:
I saw companies that were spending six-or-seven-figures annually on their analytics infrastructure, multi-millions in salary for employees and yet the only way to understand what data they were collecting was to inspect their JavaScript code.

Eek!!! JS hell.

And, let us not forget that the folks at simple-talk, where I spend entirely too much time, would ban me were I to forward similar language in a piece (I have been known to sneak such into comments, hehe). From the AA site:
Adobe Analytics helps you create a holistic view of your business by turning customer interactions into actionable insights.

I'll leave it to the reader to infer why. Hint: it's just one word.

Which has been cataloged with the sigs, and will likely find a place at the top of site. Soon.

(According to the Wiki, this missive's title is a true Robin-ism.)

No comments: